Part number: 4.3877.xx.xxx
The following measurement data are available:
• Orthogonal wind velocity vectors (X- and Y-distance)
• Scalar / vectorial wind velocity wind direction
• Acoustic-virtual temperature
The instrument is especially suitable for the use in the fields of:
• Regenerative power generation, wind power plants
• Industry automation
• Wind warning devices, building construction and building security
• Traffic engineering, aviation and navigation
The measurement principle allows, compared to the classic anemometers, an inertiafree measurement of running variable dimensions with highest precision and accuracy.
The measured values are output in digital form.
• Binary (PROFINET and PROFIsafe)
• ASCII (HTML JSON)
If necessary, the instrument is automatically heated at critical ambient temperatures. Thus, the risk of malfunction caused by icing is minimized.